Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Once Upon A Dream #Wedding: My Heart Beats for You Body #Pillowcase


The prescription for love? More snuggle time! And, with this My Heart Beats for You body pillowcase there’s room for two!

"My love for you is special and true, and the rhythm of my heart beats just for you!"

Single body pillowcase. Free gift message card. Color: White. Fits most standard body pillows. Body pillow not included.

Gift wrapping is available on this item.Whether you are miles apart or living together, show that special someone how much you care about being a pair.

2 comments:

  1. Darling ... I always like those little stick figures with hearts :) Visiting from today’s hop - Please stop by if you get the time and follow if you’d like - www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com. BTW, I am always looking for blogs to review my book - if the concept strikes you at all let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in on last week's Totally Tuesday Blog Hop at Frugal Living and More! You have been chosen as this week's Featured Blog. Hope you will check it out by going to the link below:
    http://www.frugallivingandmore.com/2012/10/totally-tuesday-blog-hop-week-of-10912.html

    ReplyDelete